CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


follow my everyday blog :)

» d o u b l e . c u p . l o v e;* «

http://www.mzrelevant.blogspot.com/

»next.weight.in.countdown

september 21 2009


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

»making a move on a 3 year commitment.

»so here it is. my daily weight loss log, i find it easier to do it on the computer versus in a jouranal. only cause im on a computer on a day to day basis, and writting everything gets kinda hectic, so i figure this will be so much easier! wish me luck :)

3 cmmnts:

Harlem Missez said...

good luckkkk!!!! =]

Anonymous said...

good luck. I know it's hard but I know you can do it :)

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNO... said...

grlllllll.... you can do it!!!... you will feel so much better... I sure DO!...lol I've lost 37lbs now and have about maybe 15-20lbs depending on how my body ends up looking...I just need to tone more now... I was 196lbs that was the biggest I had ever been!... i had gained about 20lbs after my grandpas death but in april I just got tired on how I looked... I had always tried to loose weight and never actually lost any...lol